Back to Pulsonic
SONOPLUS™ 3000-DS advantage
Exceptional Portability Permitting Omnipresence
- Compact electrocardiogram-stethoscope combination product designed to complement
the standard office based 12-lead ECG and to be carried around as easily as a standard
- Weight comparison:
- SONOPLUS 3000-DS about 200 g (7.1 oz);
- Standard mechanical stethoscope about 150 g (5.3 oz).
- Detachability of the SONOPLUS head (comprising electrocardiogram and stethoscope)
from stethoscope tubing.
Broad Range of Applications
- ECG recording capabilities, either through:
- Direct positioning of the SONOPLUS onto the patient’s left hemithorax;
Ideally suited for time-effective assessment of atrial fibrillation, presence/absence of infarction or ischemia, cardiac rhythm, conduction times, atrial enlargement, ventricular hypertrophy, pacemaker detection, etc.
- Use of adhesive electrodes and 3-lead ECG cable; Ideally suited for longer term cardiac monitoring
- High utility in various practice settings, including
- In- and outpatient medicine;
- Home health care;
- Sports medicine;
- Cardiac and general rehabilitation.
Highest Standards of Manufacturing and Quality Control
- Swiss Made product, manufactured and quality controlled based on zero error tolerance.
- Two-years warranty against defects in material and manufacture.
State-of-the-Art Technical Performance
- High accuracy of the ECG tracing featuring Micro Recording Technology (MRT). High-resolution display of recorded ECG tracings on the LCD display, including:
- Freeze function;
- Storage (up to 99 individual ECG tracings for a total of 16 min.) and recall function; o Audio/Alarm function.
- Automatic voltage amplification of recorded ECG tracings on the LCD display with normometric display of downloaded ECG records on the PC.
- Automatic pacemaker detection.
- Does not require any calibration or tuning. It contains no operator serviceable components.
- SONOPLUS PC software for PC downloading of saved ECG tracings and PC-based printing and/or faxing/electronic mailing of downloaded ECG records.
Back to Pulsonic